Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year!!

2011! Wow! New year, fresh start! I didn't do to bad on the holidays...probably the thing that got me the most was the baking my sister brought for us! haha:)

I don't own a scale so I couldn't tell ya how much I weigh now. I will find out on February 2. I am also searching for a tape measure. I am supposed to know how to sew and I have no tape measure...go figure:) When I find one I am going to post my measurements on here. Hopefully once a month.

Chris got a Kinect for Christmas, and I absolutely love the game that came with it! Can't remember what its called but it has things like river rafting, cart races, etc. You do everything with your body. The first night I played it, my thighs had a workout! But the pain the next day was definetly worth it! We are looking into getting Dance Central and Your Shape Fitness Evolved. I am a little self concious to dance in front of my own hubby even, but I just need to get out of my comfort zone so I can dance in front of people:)

These last couple of weeks I have been eating a salad 3 times a week for lunch. My "salad" consists of some mixed greens with a can of tuna on top and slicing up some extra veggies if they are around. When I was on HM, canned fish was okay but only if it is packed in water and only 12oz per week. I have been doing pretty well with not drinking pop. Over the holiday I did have a couple glasses, (and a couple drink drinks) But for the most part pop is not a need to have item:)

I haven't baked in awhile either (big weakness is eating my own baking), I did bake a banana bread the other day for my mom's kids when they were over here, and yes I had a couple slices;) But, moderation right?

Anyway, Happy New year to all! Best wishes in 2011, Here's to a year full of good things to come!!!!

~Cheers~

No comments:

Post a Comment